Family struggles, challenging behavior, brushes with the law … they can all disrupt stability.
- To keep your family safe, strong and together
- To keep your teen out of the juvenile justice system
- To provide stability for your child — and your entire family
Who qualifies for Promoting Stability?
Youth ages 11-17 involved in the child welfare and/or juvenile justice system and those who are on a path that may lead to one or both of these.
What services are included?
- Supportive approach to identify the child’s and family’s strengths
- Engagement of the child’s natural support system (family, neighbors, teachers)
- Intensive support 2-3 times per week with dedicated counselors
- Regular support groups focused on seeking safety, living in balance and managing emotions
- Standardized assessments
- Individual and family counseling
- Parent skills training
- Connecting youth with mentors
- 24-hour crisis support
- Coordination of education, support, service learning and life-skills training
- Referrals and linkage to support for additional follow-up services
For more information or to make a referral, please call 813-949-8946, fax 813-949-2926, or email CHS_PromoteStability@chsfl.org.