The teen years can be tough
If you’re struggling with your child’s challenging behaviors, you’re not alone – and there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Through CINS/FINS, we’ll empower your child to positively build upon strengths, coach your family through tough topics and provide an additional layer of support.
Families with a child age 6 to 17 who:
- Struggles with truancy
- Runs away from home
- Exhibits aggressive and/or violent behaviors
- Exhibits defiance
- May be at risk of entering the juvenile justice system
What to expect
Our voluntary CINS/FINS (Children In Need of Services/Families In Need of Services) services are available at no cost.
During weekly one-on-one sessions with your child, we’ll work with your child to:
- Develop and set goals
- Appropriately manage anger
- Resolve conflict
We can also connect your child and family with:
- Individual and family counseling
- Educational resources and support
- Other appropriate community resources