Overwhelmed? Anxious? Angry? Sad? Struggling to make it through another day?
You’re not alone.
Counseling services through CHS can provide the help you’ve been longing for – for yourself, your child and your family.
We all face challenges … and that’s OK. CHS empowers you to work through and overcome the roadblocks holding you back from realizing your full potential.
If you or a loved one is experiencing any of the following, contact us:
- Family changes or transitions
- Grief or loss
- School bullying
- Post-partum depression
- Trauma from abuse or neglect
- Family crises
- Domestic violence
- Communication struggles
- Relationship struggles
- Constant fatigue
- Trouble focusing
- Gender identity questions
- Struggles from previous physical, sexual or emotional abuse
What to expect
Counseling sessions are unique to every individual and family. Our professional, caring, highly trained counselors will help you to build upon your strengths as you work through the challenges you’re experiencing.
You can expect a safe, friendly, compassionate experience.
Counseling sessions can occur where you’re most comfortable – in your home, in our office or even at your child’s school. You pick the day, place and time most convenient for you and your family.
- Healthy Kids
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Family Services Support/Planning Team (FSPT)
- Sliding-scale fees (down to $0)
- Payment plans
Payment options may vary be region and service. Contact us for more info regarding options in your area.
Tele-counseling: Confidential counseling is just a click away
Tele-counseling through CHS allows you to receive counseling with a top therapist in the comfort of your own home — with just a few clicks on your smart phone, computer or tablet.
Telepsychiatry: Additional support for children with diagnosed mental health challenges
We offer telepsychiatry services in many regions to complement counseling. This service is available only to children who also receive counseling services through CHS.
Telepsychiatry allows your child to have video sessions with a board-certified psychiatrist who can help manage any necessary medications. Appointments can usually be scheduled within a week. These sessions are covered by Medicaid.
All counseling sessions are confidential.
Exceptions apply only when state law requires the reporting of neglect, harm, threats of violence to yourself or others, sexual abuse, or pursuant to subpoena or court order.
We offer this in the following regions:
- Big Bend – Panama City Area (850) 747-5411
- Broward County (561) 868-4300
- Central (Lake/Sumter/Marion) (352) 732-1355
- Central Florida (Orange/Osceola/Seminole) (407) 896-2323
- Greater Lakeland (863) 413-3126
- Greater Northeast Florida (Daytona Area) (386) 304-7600
- Greater Northeast Florida (First Coast) (904) 493-7744
- Greater Northeast Florida (Gainesville Area) (352) 334-0304
- Miami-Dade (305) 755-6500
- Palm Beach (561) 868-4300
- Space Coast (321) 752-3170 x280
- Suncoast (Tampa Bay Area) (813) 949-8946
- Western (850)266-2700