A community partnership school is the hub of a community, a “safe zone” focused on student success—in school and beyond.
At Mort, we strive to:
- Increase student success at school
- Provide access to resources to improve physical and emotional health
- Increase parental involvement
- Provide a safe environment for students, families and the community
- Empower students to shine
Key partners include the Hillsborough County School Board, Children’s Home Society of Florida, the University of South Florida, Advent Health – Tampa, Tampa Family Health Centers, the University Area Community Development Center, Bay Hope Church and !p: Potential Unleashed.
- Food pantry
- After-school activities
- Health care
- Dental care
Questions? More information? Contact Kylia Carswell, Community Partnership School Director at Kylia.Carswell@chsfl.org