A community partnership school is the hub of a community, a “safe zone” focused on student success—in school and beyond.
At Mort, we strive to:
- Increase student success at school
- Provide access to resources to improve physical and emotional health
- Increase parental involvement
- Provide a safe environment for students, families and the community
- Empower students to shine
Core partners include the Hillsborough County School Board, Children’s Home Society of Florida, the University of South Florida, Florida Hospital Tampa, Tampa Family Health Centers, the University Area Community Development Center, Bay Hope Church and the Tampa Innovation Alliance.
- Food pantry
- After-school activities
- Health care
- Dental care
Questions? More information? Contact Kylia Carswell, Community Partnership School Director at Kylia.Carswell@chsfl.org