Following recommendations by the governor to limit large social gatherings due to public health concerns raised by COVID-19, we have made the decision to cancel the Legacy Luncheon.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We understand this may be disappointing for many, but the health and well-being of our clients, team members, donors, boards and others is far too important.
Thank you for all you do and all the support you provide to end the need for foster care as we know it. We can’t do what we do for the children and families we serve without your kindness and generosity, especially during these times of uncertainty. If you’d like to support our children and families at this time, you can easily donate online here. Thank you for your continued support.
Legacy Circle Honorees:
- Lois Barrick
- Christine and Alan Curtis
- Pamella and Peter Dupuis
- Linda and Edward C. Dweck
- Mrs. Annie Falk
- Mary and Mark E. Freitas
- Frank and Carole Gulisano
- Michele and Howard Kessler
- Dorothy Munn*
- Patty Myura, Eleanor Patterson Reeves Foundation
- Dorothy and James A. Patterson
- Thomas C. Quick
- Ruth Ruggles*
- Mildred and Alexander Valuzis*
- C. Kenneth and Laura Baxter Foundation, Inc.
- Forrest C. Lattner Foundation, Inc.
- Hearst Foundation, Inc.
- Scaife Family Foundation
- The Ambrose Monell Foundation
- The Batchelor Foundation, Inc.
- The Betty and Leo Balzereit Foundation
- The Carl C. Icahn Foundation
- The Celia Lipton and Victor W. Farris Foundation
- The Hans and Mary Stratmann Fund
- Wycliffe Charities Foundation, Inc.
For additional information, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Loren Young, Special Events Manager, at (561) 868-4350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.