The Pratt Center for Family Enrichment
The Pratt Center for Family Enrichment is a safe space for families to rebuild or strenghthen bonds. Located on the Hacienda Girls Ranch campus, the Pratt Center works with parents seeking to reunite with their children. Here, parents can learn or enhance parenting skills, learn coping strategies and connect with community resources.
These parents are working hard. You can help.
While visiting, families work on creating routines, including cooking, laundry, play time, bathing and cleaning up. We appreciate any new or gently-used items from the list below to help us make The Pratt Center a comfortable and practical place for families.
Urgently needed items:
- Couch or loveseat
- Living room chair
- Coffee table (for games or puzzles)
- Wall-mounted TV
- DVD player (for down time during visits so parents and children can snuggle and watch a movie)
- Area rug (5X7 or slightly larger)
- Bookshelf for games and books
- Computer (for homework assistance)
- Outdoor swing set
If you'd like to donate an item or want to learn more, please email Christa Griffin or call (321) 72-3170, ext. 237