Ready to open your heart and home to a child longing for a forever family?
Already in the adoption process and ready to complete your adoption packet? Download it here.
Our 24th annual Ultimate Dinner Party was held on November 16. View photos from our 2015 UDP.
December 1: Don't miss our Alex & Ani event! 15% of proceeds will benefit the kids we serve
Interested in becoming a mentor for a child in our care? Join our Project 18 Mentoring program on December 1 to learn more.
J. McLaughlin's Sip & Shop event will benefit CHS on December 10 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Kendra Scott will donate 20% of proceeds to CHS on December 14.
Don't miss out! Our Heroes Bachelor/Bachelorette Auction will be held on February 9, 2017.
Our Swank Farms event will be on March 12, 2017.
Our 14th annual Heroes 5K will take place on April 1, 2017! View photos from our 2016 CHS 5K.
See how we change lives.
Step up. Give today and turn the life around for a child in need.
Become a business or community champion.
Check out other ways to get involved.
Become an advocate.
Take a stand on issues that affect kids' lives.
Be the first to know. Sign up to receive e-communication.
View our 2015-2016 progress report.
Main phone: (561) 868-4300
3333 Forest Hill Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
Specific career questions
Charitable Giving Director
Special Events Coordinator
Local board members
- Steven B. Jerauld, Chair, Retired - Palm Beach County Fire Rescue
- Alexis Andres, Florida Sugar Cane League
- Daniel J. Brennan, DMD, P.A., Vice Chair
- Redick W. Brown, II, Nissan North America, Inc.
- Kenneth Clein, Wells Fargo Bank
- Linda Coffin, RN Retired and Community Volunteer
- Dorian Daggs, Next Era Energy Resources
- Andrew Duffell, Research Park at Florida Atlantic University
- Frank J. Gulisano, Summit Realty Leasing & Management Co.
- Amy U. Hickman, Hausmann & Hickman, P.A. Attorneys at Law
- Michael L.C. Kirschner, Palm Beach County's Sheriff's Office
- John C. Patten, TD Wealth
- Lisa G. Quarrie, Secretary, Next Era Energy Resources
- Amy Reynolds, Tiger Woods Design
- Joseph Robinson, Bernstein Investment Research& Management
- Davicka N. Thompson, Thompson Creative Collective LLC
- Andrew B. Thomson, Baritz & Colman LLP
- Gigi Tylander, retired, community leader